Last Updated: May 1, 2023
- Location.The Fizzy Fairwayis located inUnited Statesand is subject toUnited States’s laws. If you are outside ofUnited States, your use of the website constitutes consent to the transmission of personal information toUnited States. If your use ofThe Fizzy Fairwayis against the laws of your jurisdiction, it is your responsibility to refrain from the use ofThe Fizzy Fairway.
- Types of Personal Information Collected. “Personal information” is data that identifies, relates to, describes, can be used to contact, or could reasonably be linked directly or indirectly to a User. For purposes of this Policy, there is no meaningful distinction between the terms “personal information” and “personal data.”
- Personal Information Collected - General. We collect the following items of personal information from Users:
ii. Email and Phone
- Collection of Personal Information.
- Submission from User. Certain items of personal information we rely on you to submit to us.A user submits their information for email subscription or they book a party.
i. Before a Transaction. Before a transaction, we collect items of personal information from your submission includingCredit Card Information; billing information, including address. Email and phone..
- Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies..
- Cookies.The Fizzy Fairwayutilizes cookies for the following purposes:Cookies are used to improve the browsing experience.. These cookies remain associated with you. Deleting these cookies may result in limited functionality.
- Third Party Cookies. We work with third parties that place cookies on our Website to provide:
i. Ad Services. In the course of providing advertisement services, the following third parties utilize cookies onThe Fizzy Fairway:Google, LLC; Meta, Inc.; Yelp, Inc..
ii. Analytics.We use third-party analytics cookies to gain insight into how our visitors useThe Fizzy Fairway. The following third parties utilize cookies onThe Fizzy Fairwayfor analytics:Google, Yelp, Meta, Reddit, TikTok, Snapchat, Twitter, Adcritter..Marketing purposes.
- Opting Out of Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies..
ii. Opting out of Third Party Cookies.To opt out of third party cookies, refer to the methods they have posted on their individual websites.
- Use of Personal Information. In general, we use your personal information to:
- Process your order;
- Communicate with you regarding your order, your account, the use of our products or services, or otherwise provide customer service;
- Maintain your account and keep track of any purchases made by you;
- Authenticate your account credentials and identify you to log in to the Website;
- Personalize your experience on the Website;
- Send you marketing communications about services and products offered byThe Fizzy Fairway,The Fizzy Fairway, LLCand affiliate companies ofThe Fizzy Fairway, LLC, as permitted by law;
- Improve our website, your personal information may be analyzed to search for patterns which may help improve the overall website experience;
- Improve the customer service we provide, your personal information may be used for review and quality control purposes;
- Authenticate your credit or debit card account information;
- Create de-identified personal information to be used by us; and
- Use for any other reason you consent to.
- Disclosure of Personal Information to Third-Parties. We disclose the personal information we collect (or otherwise generate or obtain) for the following purposes:
- Our Affiliates. We disclose your personal information to affiliates ofThe Fizzy Fairway, LLCfor the following purpose:Marketing
- Third Party Service Providers. Disclosure of your personal information to service providers may be made for reasons such as sending email, monitoring website use, fulfilling your orders, marketing, and providing customer service. We also use a third party payment processor to facilitate transactions. We disclose as much information as is required to perform these services. We expect the service providers to use the information only to the extent necessary to perform the requested services.
- In the event of a corporate transaction. We may disclose or transfer your information to a third party if we sell, transfer, divest, or disclose all or a portion of our business or assets to another company in connection with or during negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, transaction, or proceeding.
- Use to protect against, investigate and deter fraudulent activity. When necessary, your personal information may be disclosed to third parties for the purpose of protecting against, investigating and deterring fraudulent, as well as unauthorized or illegal, activity.
- Defend our legal rights. To protect and defend the legal rights ofThe Fizzy Fairway, andThe Fizzy Fairway’s employees, we may disclose your personal information. We may also require your personal information to defend against legal claims, or to establish our legal rights.
- To comply with and as required by law. We may disclose your personal information to government authorities or other relevant third parties in order to comply with applicable legal requirements, judicial proceedings, court orders, subpoenas, legal process, or lawful requests from governmental authorities.
- At your request. We also share your information as directed or requested by you, or subject to your consent. In some circumstances, you may have the right to opt-out or object to our sharing of your information with certain third parties.
- The Ability of Others to View Your Information. When you use the Website, certain information you post or provide on the publicly available portions of the Website may become publicly available and may be collected and used by others, including people outside of the control of the Website. We have no obligations with respect to any information that you post to publicly available parts of the Website.
- Security. We have implemented commercially reasonable safeguards to provide adequate protection for the storage and transfer of your Personal Information. Despite the measures we have taken, we cannot guarantee that your personal information will only be accessed by authorized parties. We are not responsible for third parties that circumvent the safeguards we have put in place. We will notify you if we become aware of unauthorized access of your personal information..
- Retention of Personal Information. Unless there is something in this Policy to the contrary, we may retain your personal information for as long asyour account is active and for a period of Indefinitely thereafter to allow you to re-activate your account without loss of information.We may also retain your personal information as necessary to comply with legal requirements and obligations, defend our rights, resolve conflicts, improve our website, address complaints, and enforce contracts.
- Storage of Credit Card Information. To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure your credit card information is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we implement additional generally accepted industry standards..
- Third Party Services. We have partnered with certain third parties to offer services onThe Fizzy Fairway. We are not responsible for and make no representation regarding the privacy practices of third parties offering services onThe Fizzy Fairway. The following third parties offer services onThe Fizzy Fairway:
- Appalachian Party Rentals. Rentals for party equipment
- Your Choices and Rights
- General. You may choose not to provide some of the personal information described above. Please note, however, that many of our services require some personal information to operate, so if you choose not to provide the personal information necessary to operate and provide you with a particular service or feature of that service, you may not be able to use that service or feature.
i. by one of the methods listed below.
i. by one of the methods listed below.
- Consent. For any personal information that is collected, used or processed pursuant to your consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us by one of the methods listed below. Withdrawal of your consent will not affect the use or collection of your personal information prior to your withdrawal. You may withdraw your consent by contacting us by one of the methods listed below.
- Ability to Unsubscribe From Marketing Emails. You may “opt-out” of electronic communications from us byOpt out by emailing us or by clicking unsubscribe from a marketing email.or any method described in the electronic communication. You may also contact us through the methods described below to unsubscribe from email communications..This applies to promotional communications and not administrative communications we feel are necessary to provide the services on the Website..
- Sharing withThird Parties. We do not automatically share your personal information with third party service providers without your consent, except for any such disclosures that are necessary to fulfill the services you contracted for with us to provide through the Website. All other disclosures to third party business service providers are only made through your affirmative actions, by indicating on the Website that you are interested in third party services. To prevent the disclosure of your personal information to these third party service providers, do not opt-in for the service.
- Corrections to Personal Information. If you have created an online account with us and would like to update the information you have provided to us, please access your account to view and update your information..
- Do-Not-Track Requests. “Do-Not-Track” is a web browser setting that sends a signal instructing the website not to track a user.The Fizzy Fairway currently does not have a mechanism to respond to “Do-Not-Track” requests..
- Minors. Minors under the age of 13 may not use the Website. We do not knowingly collect information from children under 13 years of age. Additionally, we recommend that users between the ages of 13 and 18 ask their parents for permission before sending any information about themselves to anyone over the Internet..
- Contact. If you have any questions or concerns about this Policy or the way in which your personal information is handled, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.